Sunday, February 16, 2014

Thing 3

I tried the Stand up app. It wouldn't work, so I moved on to the google search app and played with it all day.  I love the voice command.  Being new to all of this I just found out that I don't even need to type.  I can just hit the mic and speak and it is writing for me.  I will go back and revisit thing 2 because there was an adjustment that I can make so that it will understand my speech better.  I'm loving this.  It helps having my son who is a little less timid helping me.  I created my own folder and have my apps set there.  Moved them around from screen to screen to find the right spot.  I would really like to clean this iPad and put the apps into folders rather than have them scattered through out.  But it is not my iPad to do so, and with that said it is forcing me to watch what I'm doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment